Basic responsibilities for the AREA SALES MANAGER:
- Building & managing distribution network of our system and solutions (technical insulations and preinsulated pipes)
- Establish trade contact with local companies and gain clients.
- Creation sales network.
- Actively creates image and brand of the company.
- Gain projects in residential and non-residential market.
- Gain industry projects.
- Trainings for stakeholders (designers, investors, general contractors, sub-contractors, installers,).
- Budget preparations.
- Co-operation with marketing department.
Requirements & qualifications of candidate
- Excellent sales skills with ability to build and sustain relationship
- Minimum 3 years experience on similar position in sales (desired industry: Sanitary and Heating distribuitors/ Insulation Wholesalers / HVAC systems/ Producers in this market segment).Minimum secondary technical education.
- He/she should demonstrate initiative, autonomy, responsibility for his/her work, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of local building market.
- Communicative English is an must.
- Drive license.
- Willingness to business travels local and abroad.
- He/She will report to Chief Sales Officer North East Europe.
- Place of work: home office
· Form of contact: self-employment or a full-time employee
- Salary: basic salary plus bonus.
- Daily hour of work: not standardized
Within the position we offer:
- company car, mobile, laptop
- friendly atmosphere in international company
- Co-operation with professional team
- A lot of challenges and motivations
- trainings and personal development