Type: permanent, full-time
Position: BIM MANAGER
Salary: EUR 2000-2500 monthly net (depending on experience)
Location: Bucharest, Romania (hybrid work)
For our partner, a leading IT consulting and engineering group, we are searching for a trustworthy BIM Manager to be responsible for digital processes linked with the design and construction stages of various large-scale projects.
In this role, you will:
- take responsibility for developing and implementing BIM workflow and driving standard usage of BIM and Revit within and outside the company,
- oversee the use of BIM software firm-wide, including installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting all BIM installations as well as analysing and solving BIM users issues,
- ensure the provision of end-user training, support and leadership,
- support project teams through managing and creating content library files and templates, devising and enforcing standards and assessing project models,
- co-ordinate teams in developing strategies for effective delivery of high-quality documents and correct set-up projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering,
- +10-year experience in AEC sector, of which +5-year in a similar role, preferably in a multinational company,
- proven team-management expertise,
- excellent knowledge and use of English language,
- outstanding knowledge and hands-on experience using various BIM software (Revit, R-Stab, SCIA, SAP2000, etc.).
- good presentation skills (rendering, visualisation, data embedding, scheduling, cost estimation and clash detection),
- strong organisational, coordination and communication skills,
- problem-solving skills and analytical mind,
- leadership capacity,
- self-learning attitude and desire to deliver the best.
What’s on the table (apart from salary and other benefits/ compensation)
- a productive and dynamic work environment,
- access to the most innovative ideas, projects and technologies,
- opportunities to go internationally in a well-prestigious company,
- a consideration for sustainable and reachable personal growth,
- exposure to international projects with high visibility.