Job Summary for the FINANCE MANAGER position:
Manage all accounting functions; focus on financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, internal controls, fixed asset register and statutory accounts in the Romanian legal entity.
- Develop the yearly as well as the monthly Financial Strategy for the country as well as monthly projections of Finance statements, balance and cash-flow situation.
- Perform financial forecasts and planning of organizational units by collecting information, verifying it and introducing them in Hyperion to monitor economic strategies.
- Advise on financial areas in order to accomplish strategic goals.
- Report financial statementto EMEA headquarters on a monthly and annual basis.
- Monitor economic parameters in order to control and correct deviations from the financial strategy informing.
- Support the company’s decision-making processes by providing essential financial information.
- Design Internal Financial Procedures
- Monitor compliance with financial procedures.
- Control accounting procedures being done by an external outsourcing company as well as the internal accountant in order to have accurate information on financial statements.
- Analyze and report Financial Statements to the Management team and EMEA headquarter for decision-making purposes.
- Supervise administrative procedures to comply with corporate guidelines.
- Responsible of both internal and external audits and relationship with auditors, especially when deviations are found and corrective measures need to be taken.
- Supervise all corporate tax-related requisites to verify accuracy of data and compliance with government regulations.
- Responsible of Credit and collection procedures that minimize clients’ debts and improve cash-flow.
- Act as primary contact both internally (EMEA, global Treasury, Corporate Accounting and Controlling group) and externally (banks, auditors, distributors) in financial matters.
- Responsible of accuracy of: statutory accounts, general ledger, reconciliation of (SAP) to corporate financial reporting system, SOX compliance, Maintain fixed asset, reconcile capital expenditures and use fixed asset register to simulate future depreciation charges for projections & budgets
- As a team leader implement HR procedures in order to motivate, develop, train and retain employees to achieve corporate strategy.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’sDegree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics and/or related degree from a reputable university
- Professional accounting certification is a plus (CPA)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Finance/ Accounting positon, preferably in a complex multinational organization.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a similar level of responsibilities
- Experiencein the healthcare industry a plus.
- Experience managing time to meet deadlines and corporate reporting schedules.
- MicrosoftOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
- Fluency in English, ability to communicate both orally and in written form with a clear and concise manner.
Personal skills requirements
- Results Driven
- Strategic Vision
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to work autonomous
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Business Acumen
- Communication Skills
- Stress Tolerance
- Planning and organizing