Type: permanent, full-time
Location: Bucharest, Romania (entirely office-based)
For our partner, an international advisory group, providing a wide range of advisory services to a variety of clients, from large companies looking to complex advisory and inland guidelines to mid-size international firms just pervading into the CEE region, we are searching for a JUNIOR AUDITOR to offer a first-class service to company’s clients.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Audit, Accounting or Finance.
- Strong understanding of audit theory.
- 2+ years audit/accounting/finance experience.
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications.
- Very good English level.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Performing analytical procedures – comparisons between years, evolutions throughout the year – indicators, balances, etc.; processing of received information and documents (check balances, logbook)
- Tracking the procedures used by the client for the preparation of supporting documents, their circulation and accounting systems
- Evaluation, together with the audit team, of the accounting and internal control system of clients.
- Participation in inventory operation with clients
- Application of detailed tests, conduct of conformity tests, confirm allocation of working sections.
- Collecting the necessary evidence to draw conclusions and express opinions on financial statements.
- Proper documentation of worksheets.
- Application of national financial audit rules (fundamental procedures and principles underlying the activity);
- Ensure that all accounting records correctly transpose actual operations (checking the reality of the records);
- Participate in the preparation of the adjustment situation.
- Participate in the general review of the client’s financial statements.