Job brief: For our partner, a global company which innovatively, enthusiastically and collaboratively aims to challenge status-quo in the fast-paced FinTech sector, we are searching for two Key Account Directors ( Strong Financial Services sales experience) to play a prominent role in the rapid growth of the company.
Type: permanent, full-time
Responsibilities: The Key Account Director will have the responsibility to source, originate and onboard new clients for our partner. In this role, you will be a key driver of the growth in the Romanian market targeting larger SMEs to mid-level companies. In this role, you will:
- Originate new business autonomously targeting Middle Market prospects (EUR 25M+ turnover)
- Inform prospects about company’s capabilities in international payments, FX hedging, cash management and lending
- Understand the client’s business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation
- Know and understand the competition’s capabilities and gaps to better position company’s Banking solutions
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments working with the country head
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers
- Support the firm strong client relationship/servicing culture through ongoing customer contact, written call reports via Salesforce, quality customer service and superior product knowledge
- Create and grow your network by attending networking events, organising seminars and building partnerships with specific sectors and industries.
- Strong Financial Services sales experience
- Experience of working in commercial banking field, addressing mid-size corporates needs and expectations
- Proven ability to bring passion, energy, and motivation to a sales organisation
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals
- First-class communication skills, able to win peoples’ commitment and buy-in
Other (important) requirements:
- Experience of the local market
- Network of corporates who transact internationally
- Knowledgeable of compliance requirements
- Business/finance academic background
- Ability to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment
- Very good presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and quick learning capability
- Excellent (native or fluent) Romanian language
- Outstanding understanding and use of English language.
- competitive salary, with an attractive performance-based commission component
- 25 holidays a year
- a healthy work environment and a fun team atmosphere
- consideration for personal growth by training and coaching.