Position of Key Account Manager in Consumer Brands is connected with developing trustful relationships with a portfolio of current clients to ensure they do not turn to competition, proposing offers/solutions that meet their objectives and acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Developing trustful relationships with a portfolio of current clients to ensure they do not turn to competition and proposing offers/solutions that meet their objectives.
- Taking part in contract negotiations.
- Being a suport for EMEA team in pan-European tenders.
- Finding new potential clients in the market who can make benefits for the company through their relations.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Ensuring the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Playing an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Write business planning for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Proven experience in sales in Key Account Management (well-noted in modern channel of -) or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Proven knowledge of ELECTRIC TOOLS, POWER EQUIPMENT, HAND TOOLS
- Competent communication skills and good interpersonal skills with attitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Should possess ability to collate relevant information and ability to highlight the details.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and to work for extended time and meet the expected goals.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- High education level.
- English – working knowledge.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, SAP.
- Flexibility for regular business trips.
- Necessary job tools (laptop, phone, car, demo tools).
- Varied and interesting work tasks in an inspiring, international engineering environment.
- Continuous product trainings.
- International work environment.
- Private health care package.
- Group insurance.
- English lessons fully covered by employer.
- Team building activities.