Type: permanent, full-time
Position: Solar Development Project Manager (renewable energy)
Salary: €2000 – €2300 (monthly net) + bonuses (up to 25% annual salary) [depending on expertise and performance]
Location: Bucharest, Romania (national coverage)
Job brief: For our client, an international renewable energy company which targets a sustainable positioning and robust growth of its businesses in Romania, we are searching for three ambitious and energetic Development Project Managers to develop mutually beneficial proposals, negotiate contract terms and communicate effectively with stakeholders. Primarily, you will be responsible to ensure enlarging the company’s pipeline of the solar PV projects in Romania and grow the projects portfolio value for the future.
Responsibilities: In this role, you will:
- Originate and define Solar PV project opportunities in Romania, both `greenfield` and `brownfield`,
- Drive development and permitting process of projects to ensure a timely Ready-To-Build status,
- Negotiate contract with partners, landowners, Distribution Grid Operator, Transmission System Operator,
- Manage relationship with external stakeholders (e.g., municipalities, Distribution Grid Operator, Transmission System Operator, regional and central authorities),
- Coordinate internal teams (e.g., legal, engineering, etc.).
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience (preferably in the energy industry),
- Good knowledge of site-securing, interconnection and permitting processes of renewable energy projects,
- Proven experience in Solar PV development,
- Exceptional concise communication skills and outstanding result-oriented negotiation abilities,
- Ability to effectively plan and deliver,
- Good applicability of analysing, reporting, and influencing skills,
- Excellent level (native or fluent) of Romanian language and very good level of understanding and using of English language,
- Clean driving licence (EU) and availability to business travel.
The candidates should also:
- Know a great deal of market players, prices, and trends, and show good networking skills,
- Be result-driven and acknowledge the importance of understanding and meeting customers’ needs and expectations,
- Demonstrate creativity and solving-problems capabilities,
- Genuinely take interest in knowing and doing more about sustainable environment, green energy, and clean power movement,
- Be familiarised with project management techniques, tools, and deliverables,
- Manifest initiative, adaptability, and decision-making capability,
- Be able to work independently.
What is offered:
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits (subject to discussion),
- Company car, laptop, and mobile phone,
- Consideration and support for personal growth through various training and development programs,
- Career opportunities (somewhat limited, as progress is defined by your performance and employer’s needs),
- Chances to have a say when it comes to new ideas and green environment.