Job type: permanent, full-time
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Job brief: For our partner, a global leading company which aims to provide fast-paced, high-quality state of the art technology solutions, Activ Recruitment Grup is searching for a resolute full-time Java System Architect to play a pivotal role in the tech company’s strategic plan and growth.
In this position, as a knowledgeable and hands-on developer and platform builder, you will lead other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new scalable Fin-tech and/or eCommerce software or applications and design a unified vision for software characteristics and functions with great attention to system integration and feasibility. Also, we expect you to master people management and customer experience techniques, in order to provide high quality IT solutions.
Responsibilities: While participating in the entire software development life cycle to ensure integration with existing platforms, you will:
- Lead architectural designs and implementation,
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards,
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development teams,
- Support teams on implementation and integrations,
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers,
- Research for new technologies, conduct proof of concepts, and test feasibility,
- Remotely collaborate with other organisational departments to fully meet business and tech requirements,
- Oversee the development progress to ensure consistency with initial design,
- Work on complex problems such as performance, security and business prevalence,
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Practical experience in software development (minimum 10 years) and on SW Architect position (at least 2 years),
- Expert knowledge of Java and Spring Framework,
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent,
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Romanian.
Other (important) requirements are:
- Experience with relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB) search engines (Elastic Search)
- Experience with asynchronous systems and distributed micro-services architecture
- Experience with Linux systems, Docker containers, K8s
- Sound understanding of Software Development Lifecycle framework, principles and practices
- Experience in using source control systems, code review systems and processes, continuous integration and delivery systems, code quality automation systems
- Experience in using debugging/profiling tools, ability to solve performance problems
- Exceptional analytical thinking, conceptual approach and problem-solving skills
- Strong networking and communication skills
By applying to this role, the candidates are advised that Activ Recruitment Grup processes their personal data in accordance with the relevant European legislation (more can be found at: http://activrecruitment.ro/regulamentul-general-privind-protectia-datelor-rgpd/). Also, the candidates are encouraged to apply with a personalised cover letter, in which they emphasize their experience and knowledge, as indicated above.