Are you an energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking to hire a skilled SALES ENGINEER – ELECTRIC TOOLS, POWER EQUIPMENT, HAND TOOLS- who will be resposible for building and maintaining relationships with our most important clients.
Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and passionate about exceeding client expectations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and manage your personal customer portfolio according to the business strategy and agreed goals and objectives
- Demonstrate the range of power tools and accessories to our existing and new customer base of specialist end users and convert key contractors to the brand
- Provide efficient solutions and technical support on the innovative range of products and services
- Train & educate end users in the performance advantage and safe use of the products
- Ensure that all Company products and services are continually promoted through regular contact with existing customers and prospects and follow up leads for new business opportunities
- Set relevant call objectives in CRM and plan follow up actions in order to further develop and penetrate accounts
- Update CRM on a daily basis to ensure a broad but detailed range of information is maintained
- Maintain a high level of product, trade and application knowledge
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions and corporate events
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Line Manager from time to time
Qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a SALES REPRESENTATIVE / SALES ENGINEER for minimum 3 years
- Good knowledge of power tools, electric tools and hand tools
- Experience in sales and customer services will be an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
Net salary plus Bonuses