Type: permanent, full-time
Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
Salary: EUR 1700-2000 monthly net (depending on experience)
Location: Bucharest, Romania (hybrid work)
For our partner, a leading IT consulting and engineering group, we are searching for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to review, develop and test low and extra-low voltage electrical systems for large-scale projects.
In this role, you will:
- control, and implement low voltage, AUX, and IT electrical systems,
- prepare sketches to be 3D modelled (Revit) by the modellers team,
- manage engineering projects and deliver them on time,
- ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards,
- collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and improve system processes,
- interface with the Client on all matters related to the electrical systems.
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering,
- +10-year experience in a similar role, preferably in a multinational company,
- excellent knowledge and use of English language,
- good knowledge and hands-on experience using MagiCAD and Revit.
- deep knowledge of electrical processes,
- understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards,
- ownership, problem-solving abilities, keen eye for detail,
- strong organizational and communication skills, teamwork, and collaboration capacity,
- rigorousness, flexibility, accountability, honesty, and knowledgeability,
- desire to progress in an international working environment.
What’s on the table (apart from salary and other benefits/ compensation)
- a productive and dynamic work environment,
- access to the most innovative ideas, projects and technologies,
- opportunities to go internationally in a well-prestigious company,
- a consideration for sustainable and reachable personal growth,
- exposure to international projects with high visibility.