For our partner – a world-leading video-centric smart IoT solutions and service provider – Activ Recruitment Grup is looking for several motivated Technical Support Engineers to work with the customers to resolve technical issues and provide `how to` training sessions regarding our client’s proprietary products.
In this role, you will:
- introduce new product features to the Channel Customer, help customer to select and configure products,
- respond to customers, to help with solving technical problems,
- train technical Channel Customer’s staff, and help improve their technology acknowledgement,
- understand and consolidate customer’s demand for products, provide useful feedback to our client’s internal production department, in order to ensure the quality standards of the products,
- cooperate with sales staff, perform analysis of the practical needs of the customers, provide a complete project plan,
- complete the project, the bidding work, to help customers make the tender documents, make project tender, according to the required standard,
- assist sales to determine the phase of the project operation to understand the real project status, forecast project risks and seek a convenient solution,
- coordinate resources, provide technical support,
- assist integrators to maintain good relationships with third parties, recommend and provide support to each other, for mutual benefit and win-win progress,
- cooperate with the Marketing Department, in order to spread the word about our client’s values, spirit, concept, and technology and to gain valuable information about the market trends and competitors.
- very high level of networking skills and market knowledge,
- good understanding of computer systems and other tech products,
- familiarity with help desk software, remote desktop applications,
- experience of more than 2 years in the industry,
- engineering education – Bachelor of science,
- customer support, `please the customer` mindset,
- high level of integrity, confidentiality and responsibility,
- good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills,
- problem-solving skills, `can-do` approach, team-player,
- good written and verbal English, using of technical terms and expressions.
A fun, dynamic, multi-cultural, challenging work environment.
Phone, laptop provided.
Monthly Net Salary: EUR 1000.