As a Technical Support Engineer ( security solutions ) you will work with customers to resolve technical issues and provide “how to” training sessions regarding our proprietary products.
- Introduce new product features to the Channel Customer, help customer to select and configure products.
- Respond to customers, to help solve technical problems;
- Training technical staff of Channel Customer’s, helps them improve the level of technology;
- Understand and consolidate customer demand for products, feedback to product department for product improvement;
- Cooperate with sales staff, analysis of the practical needs of customers, provide a complete project plan;
- To complete the project, the bidding work, to help customers make the tender documents, make project tender, according to the required standard;
- Assist sales to determine phase of the operation of the project to understand the real project status, forecast project risk and seek the solution;
- To coordinate resources, provide technical support;
- Integrators to maintain good relationship with a third party, in engineering can recommend each other, mutual benefit and win-win progress;
- Cooperate with the Marketing department
- Network, communications, computers and other related fields;
- Familiar with OFFICE software, know sniffers, NCOM caught, such as commonly used network serial port caught tools;
- More than 2 years’ related experience.
- “Please the customer” mentality
Net income: 1000 EUR