Job description Truck Mechanics:
Repairs and diagnostic for the following brands: Scania, MAN, Mercedes, DAF, all round services
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, kingpins and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries , lubricating equipment and machinery and DOT inspections
- Removing and installing transmissions
- Replace worn tires/repair flat tires
- Test drive vehicles after repairs to ensure operational and safety standards
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of the shop and yard
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Diagnosing the fault, mechanical repairs, service and maintenance, changing parts, basic electrical repairs
Perform repairs within given timelines.
- Experience working on Truck equipment. Two (2) years of experience in the maintenance and repair of various types of motor vehicles
- Training on multiple different classes of trucks.
- Possess strong attention to details.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- General computer skills necessary.
- Must be able to openly communicate.