Type: permanent, full-time
Job: Civil Engineers
Salary: starting from EUR 1000-1100 monthly net (depending on experience)
Location: Bucharest, Romania (hybrid work)
For our partner, a leading IT consulting and engineering group, we are searching for Junior- and Mid-level Engineers to imagine, design, and develop a great range of construction projects.
In this role, you will:
- safely and sustainably design, develop, and maintain construction projects,
- analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, etc.) from site investigations & other sources,
- draw up blueprints that consider the projects’ technicalities and objectives,
- assess potential risks, materials, and costs,
- provide advice and creatively resolve any emerging problems/ deficiencies,
- proactively liaise with a large variety of stakeholders,
- comply with guidelines and regulations,
- deliver technical files and other documentation as required.
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in Civil Engineering,
- excellent knowledge and use of English language,
- good knowledge and hands-on experience with AutoCAD.
- data-driven mindset with good computational ability,
- analytical thinking and attention to detail,
- oral and written communication and presentation skills,
- ability to timely and effectively deliver project,
- teamwork and collaboration capacity,
- rigorousness, flexibility, accountability, honesty, and knowledgeability,
- desire to learn and to progress in an international working environment.
What’s on the table (apart from salary and other benefits/ compensation)
- a productive and dynamic work environment,
- access to the most innovative ideas, projects and technologies,
- opportunities to go internationally in a well-prestigious company,
- a consideration for sustainable and reachable personal growth.