Satisfaction and motivation of candidates are crucial to our success.Appealing to us, you have the guarantee of quality services, geared towards your needs, aiming to meet the final requirements of our customers.
- Any move towards a stable and growing professional career should represent you at each stage of your evolution. Activ Recruitment’s advisers will help you in order to find areas of interest, together with identifying jobs that you are fit for, we provide informations on labour market trends and propose specific career opportunities on your profile.
- Are you looking for a job? Do you want a better job? Register your CV for the best jobs. Activ Recruitment will help you look for a job by becoming a partner in reinforcing your needs concerning your career.
- After submitting your RESUME, our advisors can find a job in the field you are interested in. To prove your availability, please renew your application every 3 months, so that we know if you're interested in a mission.
- Support in the construction of the letter of intent.
- Help in writing a professional CV.
The Objectives Of Professional Advisors:
- crystallization of positive self-image
- increasing personal responsibility toward yourself and others
- increased capacity of decision
- keeping the balance in cases of success and failure
- increase of the resistance to frustration
- realistic self-evaluation
- assuming realistic goals and achievable targets
- self analysis - errors, mistakes, failures
- taking risks, overcoming situations of uncertainty
- to adopt an active attitude towards your own future and career
- development of alternative situations
- adopt a positive attitude towards the environment
- support for exploiting alternative career plans (M. J)
Counseling provides development and implementation of the following capacities
- solving specific targets
- solving the existential crisis
- optimize interpersonal relationships
- learning behavioral methods, such as:
- efficient management of financial resources and time
- planning activity-setting goals in life
- active listening
- focus of attention
- development of intellectual capabilities
- ability of choosing between options
- developing creativity (Adkin and Cadza)